Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Miranda NG general talk

Winterspeak

<< < (2/3) > >>

Awkward:
WinterSpeak is not so good. Pescuma's IM plugin was much more universal. But it not translated to NG (at least, nobody to do it)

Dimsok:
That one which could read out loud in history too? For messages i used msg2speach in which i like ability to set different acapella's voice per contact and some other options. Something wrong with winterspeak. Also it's winter now, doesn't speak...

Dimsok:
I see it's update sometimes, and when acapella alyona works for russian i have "list to do" for developers: make option to insert custom message before message text (what it say after contact's name and text of message? says? with russian voice hard to find out) and option completely remove name of contact, just message text to prononciate. 2. Make option to insert pause interval between contact's name and message text 3. I  For me options "ignore message if dialog opened/focused dont work, every when i'm on message window, still prononciate it, Fix it. 4. And the very very - to realize somehow voice engine per contact. To setting up russian voice for rus contacts, eng for eng speaking etc

Davis:

--- Quote from: Dimsok on 15 08 2015, 07:14:13 ---For me options "ignore message if dialog opened/focused dont work
--- End quote ---
Fixed now at last!

Dimsok:
Need exclusion don't speak out http references

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version