Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

Omegle protocol

<< < (2/6) > >>

Dimsok:
There is abandoned project on java - omelgespy. Alas storage with sources is unavailable, but maybe it could be find anyone else. If so, maybe in in future it will be possible to make spy mode plugin. But i dont know how is diffucult to translate from one program language to other

Robyer:
We don't need their sources. Doing this is simple, you just make connection to 2 strangers and resend messages from one to another :-) But they are checking this on Omegle (number of connections from your IP or something like that) and then show captcha codes. So it's not very usable.

But I don't want to do this spying. It's not very nice to do, is it? :-)

Dimsok:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 29 12 2014, 20:46:12 ---But I don't want to do this spying. It's not very nice to do, is it?
--- End quote ---
Indeed. I would like to see all chat log saved in history

Robyer:

--- Quote from: Dimsok on 08 01 2015, 08:16:33 ---I would like to see all chat log saved in history

--- End quote ---
Group chats can't be logged to profile *.dat file (i.e. history for classic contacts), only to .txt files. You can enable this logging in Options / Messaging / Group chats / Logging (something like that, I'm just guessing).

Dimsok:
Thanks for reply. I will try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version