Author Topic: SmileyAdd: smiley pack not found  (Read 3939 times)

Offline ooker

SmileyAdd: smiley pack not found
« on: 01 12 2014, 02:44:20 »
In order to show smileys and stickers from Facebook, I have install SmileyAdd. So far, the function I desired works well. But every time I open Miranda, this error is always appearing, and I don't know how to solve (see image):

Do you have any idea? Thank you.

Offline Robyer

Re: SmileyAdd: smiley pack not found
« Reply #1 on: 01 12 2014, 09:19:11 »
Download some smileypack and then correctly set path to it for all "Smiley categories" on your screenshot, or uncheck that "Standard" checkbox to not use any smileys.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Myshor

« Reply #2 on: 01 12 2014, 21:02:02 »
I see Windows 8/8.1.

Just install and run Miranda on the other directory than c:\Program Files or c:\Program Files (x86).

Windows 7 and later don't like Miranda there.
In my Win7 even starting Miranda as Administrator didn't help.

Now I have my Miranda on the other partition and no more problems with files. ;D

Fear my anger, fear my power.
I'm Dark Angel undercover.

Offline ooker

« Reply #3 on: 02 12 2014, 02:00:36 »
Download some smileypack and then correctly set path to it for all "Smiley categories" on your screenshot, or uncheck that "Standard" checkbox to not use any smileys.
I have already download smiley pack for Facebook. Whether I check or uncheck any category, that error still appear.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #4 on: 02 12 2014, 13:14:43 »
Because other categories have wrong path. You need to set correct path for every category.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline ooker

« Reply #5 on: 04 12 2014, 11:15:38 »
SOLVED. Thanks :D

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #6 on: 05 12 2014, 06:08:14 »
For posterity: Another reason smiley pack could not work is if the library was created using 16-bit compiler. 64-bit systems can't load 16-bit resources, even if you are using 32-bit application.