Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Miranda NG general talk

Twitter

<< < (3/4) > >>

Scrappy:
ok started a clean miranda ng 32b version with stable 32b twitter plugin. All auth. for twitter are still revoked in twitter account. Starting miranda and adding a twitter account results in a message "  OAuth Tokens not received, check your internet connection? " when i set the plugin online. I have internet connection. Tested that with adding another plugin (ICQ) and that works.

watcher:
I've just tried and got authorized. 32-bit Miranda.

Scrappy:
Thx all for replying/helping

twitter is working again, had some problems with torrents and a game so i cleaned everything up, registry - defrag - optimize - new wlan driver,
and just now after reading watcher's reply i started miranda ng and set twitter online (64b version) and a popup came asking a twitter pin !!!!

pffff dont know what did the trick but i am glad it works again !!

THX ALL !!!   :DRINK:

Thug:
Sorry for necroposting, but according to the thread name it should be a suitable place for my question :)
When someone posts a long tweet I receive a cropped message with a link in miranda and have to follow that link to read the full tweet on the website, which is not very convenient. Is it possible to make tweets come to miranda in full size?

dartraiden:
Can you provide a netlog, which shows the arrival of such a tweet?

I think that the server sends only a part of the tweet and the link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version