Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Feature requests

Telegram support

<< < (8/8)

Maverick:
Its about Time to have support for Telegramm. Their API is public avaible. They even provide a Library (TDLib) do handle most of the Stuff.

Especially when Whatsapp will introduce Ads to the Software as its planned, a lot People will switch to Telegram, since its free and has almost indentically Features.

Im tired of using 2 Applications. Even Pidgin has support for Telegram - basic Features at least. i dont like Pidgin at all, when i used it, it crashed a lot and their ICQ Plugin doesnt work anymore anyway)

Maverick:
There seem to be no Interest in adding Telegram Support. Seems to me that Devs want Users switching Software.

Thug:
Maverick, It is a free opensource project. The key feature of it is that anyone is free to add anything he wants regardless of main developers' interest :) So, the problem is not that developers have no interest. The problem is, I would say, no one in the world have enough interest in developing Telegram pluging for Miranda (including you and me). Perhaps not enough people are actually aware of this project  :-\

webtau:
Very waiting

dartraiden:
Telegram support added to dev builds.
https://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=4606

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version