Author Topic: message time stamps  (Read 3795 times)

Offline uncle bert

message time stamps
« on: 13 07 2014, 09:04:13 »
I just moved from IM to NG but I obviously changed something or lost something. If someone sends a message, for example overnight, and I log in next morning, their message is stamped with the time I logged in instead of the time it was sent. I am struggling to find where I can change this. (Old age is maybe the real problem ) Would some kind person please help me out and tell me what to change?

Win 7, latest stable Miranda NG, ICQ protocol

Offline watcher

Re: message time stamps
« Reply #1 on: 13 07 2014, 10:35:36 »
Please check if your Windows timezone  settings are correct.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline uncle bert

« Reply #2 on: 13 07 2014, 10:56:40 »
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the timezone is correct. If I can explain a little better, my friend sent a message yesterday at 21:00. I got the message this morning but the time stamp on her message was 08:20, which was the time I logged on. When I was using Miranda IM, the message window and the history window would have said 21:00
Both times would be my local time.

Offline White-Tiger

• Developer
  • SendSS maintainer
« Reply #3 on: 13 07 2014, 11:00:05 »
IIRC for me this only happened with the last message they send... the other messages also send while I was offline showed the correct date/time... just the last message received didn't^^

Offline uncle bert

« Reply #4 on: 13 07 2014, 11:04:16 »
I am beginning to wonder if it's a plugin that I use that got updated when I changed to NG, I'll have to go through them and check. I have been using the same setup without changing it for about 10 years. With updates of course.