Author Topic: Facebook protocol  (Read 373022 times)

Offline fikus

Re: Facebook plugin
« Reply #330 on: 24 11 2014, 09:11:18 »
For me today doesn't work. I recived the messasge but if I wanna replay said that I'm offline (also if the network statut sayed I'm online).
I use the last versione of Miranda NG with no strange plugin

Let me know :)

Offline Robyer

« Reply #331 on: 24 11 2014, 09:47:49 »
For me today doesn't work. I recived the messasge but if I wanna replay said that I'm offline (also if the network statut sayed I'm online).

Works for me. Prepare me network log, please.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline watcher

« Reply #332 on: 24 11 2014, 09:49:06 »

Please clear this statement - are you using Facebook plugin in Miranda or Facebook via XMPP using Miranda Jabber account?
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline fikus

« Reply #333 on: 24 11 2014, 13:16:40 »
I'm using Facebook RM plugin. How can I give u the log? there is personal info inside....
Let me know

Offline kai_at_mir

« Reply #334 on: 24 11 2014, 13:17:32 »
Hello,

since about 2 days, the status of the Facebook plugin always changes from online to offline after just a few seconds. Then, Miranda connects again, then disconnects... on and on. The plugin I'm using is Facebook RM 0.2.9.1, with Miranda NG 0.95.2.
The other protocolls are not affected.

Does anyone else have this problem? It just started recently (without changing anything in Miranda) - before that, it worked beautifully.

Thanks,
Kai

Offline Robyer

« Reply #335 on: 24 11 2014, 13:39:20 »
fikus, you can use e-mail: robyer@seznam.cz or PM here on forum...

kai_at_mir, switch to development versions (in options / services / plugin updater), it's fixed there.
« Last Edit: 24 11 2014, 13:40:56 by Robyer »
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline dolong8888

« Reply #336 on: 24 11 2014, 14:03:41 »
kai_at_mir, I have the same problem, looked back at the forums and you have to switch to the development version till they release the new stable version (I wish there were more stable versions  8) ).
Look here: http://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=192.285

Edit: Sorry, Robyer has had already answered to the question, didn't saw in time.
« Last Edit: 24 11 2014, 14:05:37 by dolong8888 »

Offline kai_at_mir

« Reply #337 on: 24 11 2014, 14:07:58 »
Robyer and dolong8888, thanks a lot. It worked perfectly.

Offline fikus

« Reply #338 on: 25 11 2014, 08:43:53 »
with DEV plugin its working again....

Offline Robyer

« Reply #339 on: 25 11 2014, 09:45:00 »
with DEV plugin its working again....

So NOW you're on LAST VERSION of Miranda NG.

That why:
1) Users should try development version first before reporting bugs.
2) Users should give us VersionInfo right in first post where they're reporting their problem.

Otherwise we all just waste our time here :)

Offline Chungalin

« Reply #340 on: 26 11 2014, 16:03:18 »
Fixed on 0.2.9.6. However I have to note that after first login I’ve received a bunch of messages that I already had. I’ve had to remove these dupes with History++.

Offline cust

« Reply #341 on: 07 12 2014, 04:22:15 »
hi Robyer
Just a small request
Could you include who's "back on server list" and "removed from server list" to notification log or system log?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #342 on: 07 12 2014, 11:41:07 »
cust, feel free to create ticket on tracker.

Offline Crapper

« Reply #343 on: 22 12 2014, 18:21:53 »
Hi,
new to Miranda NG but used Minranda IM before. I have the Facook plugin (development version) and when I log in to facebook none of my contacts are shown. I've tried "show offline users" and they don't show up either.
Also, when trying to find people on FB I don't seem to get any hits that match the person I'm looking for... I mean I get their mail address and nick, first and last name from them but, they don't show up in the miranda search window.

I should probably inform you that I'm totally new to Facebook so I heve no idea if there are some settings I should change for it to work.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #344 on: 22 12 2014, 20:30:29 »
Crapper, Hi, please send me a network log, that should help find the problem.