Author Topic: Facebook protocol  (Read 360144 times)

Offline Robyer

Re:Facebook plugin
« Reply #105 on: 06 05 2014, 09:50:57 »
Myshor, try it again with clean profile, please.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline capilano

Re: Facebook plugin
« Reply #106 on: 09 05 2014, 15:52:09 »
Hello,

i have a problem with the current facebook plugin (version 0.2.4.0). The dial-up doesn't finished, it a loop. I try the dbchecker, a clean profile and try the updater, but nothing happend.
A netlog and version information are in my other thread, http://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=2103.0.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: 09 05 2014, 15:54:38 by capilano »

Offline Robyer

« Reply #107 on: 09 05 2014, 22:21:33 »
capilano, hi, please contact me directly on my ICQ/Jabber. I would need to debug it with your account, because my main and testing accounts works, so it must be some "local" problem only for some people.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #108 on: 10 05 2014, 18:03:42 »
Login problem fixed in tomorrow nightly build. Thanks capilano for borrowing me his account.

Offline watcher

Odp: Facebook plugin
« Reply #109 on: 11 05 2014, 10:16:42 »
Facebook plugin updates backported to stable version 0.94.9, check updates from Miranda's main menu.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Myshor

« Reply #110 on: 11 05 2014, 17:13:21 »
Waiting for some update/downgrade... I have some "Login Error: Facebook will be soon!" tooltip and I can't log on!

The last update screwed all this in my Miranda.  :-[

Fear my anger, fear my power.
I'm Dark Angel undercover.

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #111 on: 11 05 2014, 17:20:45 »
I had no problems. Backporting was a good decision. ;)

Offline Robyer

« Reply #112 on: 11 05 2014, 17:23:48 »
Myshor, It's message from Facebook itself. If you'll try to login in browser, you'll see it doesn't work either ;-) It should work again in a few hours I guess.

Offline Myshor

« Reply #113 on: 11 05 2014, 17:29:50 »
It's strange... My Android Messenger works fine at my phone. I can login to Facebook from firefox without problems too, but...
I can't login to facebook with newest nightly update in Miranda. :o

Offline Robyer

« Reply #114 on: 11 05 2014, 17:49:38 »
Myshor, it is not related to plugin update. You can wait or you can try to remove DeviceID key from database and try to reconnect.

Offline SpinalBlood

« Reply #115 on: 14 05 2014, 13:59:06 »
I have a really weird problem since yesterday;

when I send a message, the miranda chat shows two messages sent; while the receiving contact receives only 1 message and on the facebook website only 1 message appears (in both chat window and inbox section).

I have tested on a new fresh profile, in different miranda builds (both stable and development) and even on different pc / s.o .

In some ways it doesn't even seem a Miranda problem, in fact I later discovered that the problem appears only on 1 account. I have tested other accounts and the problem disappears.

But inside the website, there are no problems; if I send a message inside the website, the miranda window gets only 1 copy of the message, and 0 if miranda windows is not opened, as always.

Could there be some website setting that I modified? I admit I was surfing the cronology inside the website, and maybe pushed the "sign as unread button", but it shouldn't affect new messages....?
Some other web settings that affects miranda behavior in some ways? Miranda detects a new sent message (inside the inbox message) thus showing another copy?

I'm puzzled.  ???

Offline Robyer

« Reply #116 on: 15 05 2014, 06:56:13 »
SpinalBlood, Hi, it's pretty simple, actually. Facebook are doing changes (updates, fixes,...) only to a group of user accounts at a time. That's why something might does(n't) work on one account and not on X others.

To be able to fix this issue, I need to borrow your login/password and check what's different there. You can contact me over ICQ/Jabber/Facebook..., but I don't have much time these days, so I'm not sure how fast I will fix it then :)

Offline SpinalBlood

« Reply #117 on: 15 05 2014, 10:42:04 »
Hi, thanks for your availability! However by the time I just connected today the problem seems fixed already...itself :(

Maybe some sort of temporary bug...

Offline Myshor

Odp: Facebook plugin
« Reply #118 on: 15 05 2014, 18:14:30 »
I used new profile and still I got some "number" contacts added from time to time.
After restart of Miranda they become some doubled contacts.

I'll try to find when this behavior happends.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #119 on: 16 05 2014, 09:44:57 »
Myshor, I think I know what causes that... I'll try to fix it soon ;)