Author Topic: Facebook protocol  (Read 360432 times)

Offline Robyer

Re: Facebook protocol
« Reply #570 on: 14 08 2016, 11:20:48 »
mida, for me it still works. Could you capture requests that is doing your browser when you send message from there? (send it privately to me via PM or e-mail).
Preferably via Fiddler.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline mida

« Reply #571 on: 14 08 2016, 11:33:18 »
i tried to send with miranda a few times and every time its not worked but now its work and i dont know why.
next time i will test it with fiddler
« Last Edit: 14 08 2016, 11:36:02 by mida »
sorry for my bad english

Offline Magus

« Reply #572 on: 17 08 2016, 03:14:17 »
Hi. The plug-in stopped working today. ;(I can no longer send messages to Facebook using Miranda NG. I can still receive them, strangely enough.

"Send error
Timeout when sending message."

I have the latest (32-bit) development version, according to Plugin Updater.

I wonder if the same happened to everyone else who's using the latest version...

Thanks.

Offline Myshor

« Reply #573 on: 17 08 2016, 08:24:51 »
Hi. The plug-in stopped working today. ;(I can no longer send messages to Facebook using Miranda NG. I can still receive them, strangely enough.

"Send error
Timeout when sending message."

I have the latest (32-bit) development version, according to Plugin Updater.

I wonder if the same happened to everyone else who's using the latest version...

Thanks.

Exaclty the same problem for me... It stopped this morning. Replacing facebook.dll plugin with older one from backup doesn't work. Replacing miranda32.exe with older one doesn't work.
Looks like FB made some changes. BTW we wait for 64bit version if this will happen too.  :-[

Fear my anger, fear my power.
I'm Dark Angel undercover.

Offline sKopheK

« Reply #574 on: 17 08 2016, 08:52:49 »
Hello, since this morning I too cannot send any messages  ::)

[10:13:34 3708] [Facebook_1]  >> Entering send_message()
[10:13:34 3708] [Facebook_1] @@@ Sending request to 'https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/send_messages.php?__a=1'
[10:13:35 3708] [Facebook_1] @@@ Got response with code 404
[10:13:35 3708] [Facebook_1] !!! send_message(): Something with Facebook went wrong

Offline h0rst

« Reply #575 on: 17 08 2016, 13:09:34 »
yes, receiving messages works. sending messages doesn't work, ends in timeouts or whatever error.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #576 on: 17 08 2016, 13:25:47 »
It's just fixed in development builds.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline h0rst

« Reply #577 on: 17 08 2016, 14:02:09 »
ok, it's working again. awesome!

Offline Magus

« Reply #578 on: 17 08 2016, 20:42:39 »
Thanks!!!! :D

Being able to store my message history on my personal Miranda database is something I value. ^^

UPDATE: it seems "Load last messages on opening message window (EXPERIMENTAL)" no longer works. Before yesterday's issue it used to work.
« Last Edit: 18 08 2016, 04:38:12 by Magus »

Offline Robyer

Re:Facebook protocol
« Reply #579 on: 19 08 2016, 23:00:03 »
UPDATE: it seems "Load last messages on opening message window (EXPERIMENTAL)" no longer works. Before yesterday's issue it used to work.
Thanks for info, I'll check it.

Offline h0rst

« Reply #580 on: 27 08 2016, 10:52:38 »
i'm getting a login error since today and don't know how to fix it:

Login error: Captcha code is required. You need to confirm this device from web browser.

ok nevermind, i've removed the DeviceID in the databank .. working again

but another question. is it somehow possible to have "nearest friends" feeds only?
« Last Edit: 27 08 2016, 11:55:48 by h0rst »

Offline riki

« Reply #581 on: 27 08 2016, 12:22:05 »
Thanks for info, I'll check it.

Me too. I lost a few more messages that didn't go into history. On subsequent connections, they weren't retrieved. I'm still under 99, I hope, so maybe this problem can be fixed in time for me to recover them all... ???

Re-getting all messages from selected contacts would be a significant bonus for me. I, too, care about my message histories and use Miranda to save them all.  ;D

Offline Robyer

« Reply #582 on: 28 08 2016, 07:12:18 »
Works correctly for me.

Me too. I lost a few more messages that didn't go into history. On subsequent connections, they weren't retrieved. I'm still under 99, I hope, so maybe this problem can be fixed in time for me to recover them all...
Open Database Editor++ for that particular contact and delete key "LastMessageId". That is compared when loading the history messages, so it stops when it founds message with that id. If you delete it, it will reload all X messages at next window open.

Login error: Captcha code is required. You need to confirm this device from web browser.ok nevermind, i've removed the DeviceID in the databank .. working again
Yeah, that's one solution. Perhaps I will implement solving captcha at login correctly.

but another question. is it somehow possible to have "nearest friends" feeds only?
I don't understand. Can you be more specific (and for example with screenshot/description how it works on website)?

Offline riki

« Reply #583 on: 28 08 2016, 12:06:32 »
Open Database Editor++ for that particular contact and delete key "LastMessageId". That is compared when loading the history messages, so it stops when it founds message with that id. If you delete it, it will reload all X messages at next window open.

I deleted that key and got back all the messages I lost. One pass of db_tool to delete a few duplicates, and my conversation is restored.   :THUMBS UP:

You're been very helpful. Thank you, Robyer!

Offline Robyer

« Reply #584 on: 31 08 2016, 10:19:51 »
Re-getting all messages from selected contacts would be a significant bonus for me. I, too, care about my message histories and use Miranda to save them all.

Psst, something nice is comming tomorrow... :-P