Author Topic: Steam protocol  (Read 272238 times)

Offline watcher

Re: Steam protocol
« Reply #225 on: 17 05 2015, 18:00:21 »
Black Sniper, your last post doesn't make any sense. Who enjoys what?
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Black Sniper

« Reply #226 on: 17 05 2015, 18:16:01 »
watcher, sorry.
The protocol is unusable, constantly pops CAPTCHA. Disable protocol?
Бью метко, но редко...

Offline watcher

« Reply #227 on: 17 05 2015, 18:59:25 »
Black Sniper, yes, for a while, until unsane fixes it.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline unsane

« Reply #228 on: 18 05 2015, 10:33:34 »
Black Sniper, yes, for a while, until unsane fixes it.
until valve fix it  :-X
Si no estas con nosotros, estas contra nosotros.

Offline Naith

« Reply #229 on: 19 05 2015, 17:10:21 »
got the same problem,

what's the problem on valves side? :/

Offline Robyer

« Reply #230 on: 19 05 2015, 17:50:30 »
Naith, nothing. It's something on Miranda's side, using login request wrongly or giving wrong parameters...
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #231 on: 20 05 2015, 06:30:57 »
Darn, after the Tuesday maintenance, my steam stopped working too. It's in a loop of constantly asking for the captcha like a few people mentioned :(

Offline Robyer

« Reply #232 on: 20 05 2015, 08:08:34 »
Darn, after the Tuesday maintenance, my steam stopped working too.

Sorry, I realized that my fix for automatically deleting SecretToken when it expires is wrong and deletes it even if you try to login while you don't have internet connection or when timeout occurs for login request (e.g. steam servers are down).

Now I don't know how to determine properly that token is expired or not... Anyway, if you have profile backup, you can put there old SecretToken and it will work again without login. (Only login procedure for getting token is broken).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #233 on: 20 05 2015, 10:10:21 »
Sorry, I realized that my fix for automatically deleting SecretToken when it expires is wrong and deletes it even if you try to login while you don't have internet connection or when timeout occurs for login request (e.g. steam servers are down).

Now I don't know how to determine properly that token is expired or not... Anyway, if you have profile backup, you can put there old SecretToken and it will work again without login. (Only login procedure for getting token is broken).

Thanks! Loaded my old DB backup and copied the "TokenSecret" variable, created a new unicode variable TokenSecret in my current DB and pasted the value there. Works again!

Can you make it so that the token is not deleted on regular DCs due to maintenance and such? :p Thanks!

Offline Robyer

« Reply #234 on: 20 05 2015, 12:15:42 »
Can you make it so that the token is not deleted on regular DCs due to maintenance and such? :p Thanks!

Yep, done. Now it's not being deleted at all again (not even when it's really expired) :D

But now I at least know how to diferentiate it from clasic timeout, so... soon. But the login error is weird, I hope unsane will find the problem...

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #235 on: 27 05 2015, 11:07:06 »
I see the new steam from Unsane's branch got merged. Looks solid, works here, no issues. Thanks!

Since we're now running on the new and improved (hehe), would it be possible to take a second look at offline messages?

To recap, I do not receive offline messages when I log in with miranda steam. When I use the regular steam web chat, I receive them, so it should be possible.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #236 on: 27 05 2015, 11:46:10 »
I think we should primarily fix the login procedure, as no one is able to use the plugin (unless has saved old cookie) at the moment. We're probably sending wrongly encrypted password...

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #237 on: 27 05 2015, 11:58:24 »
Fair enough. But when that is done, please don't forget to take a peek at offline messages too :)

Offline Robyer

« Reply #238 on: 28 05 2015, 06:11:30 »
Funny... I woke up and started trying to fix the Steam.

I did some changes, compiled it, test it - and whoa! It worked!
Ok, let's check what part of my change really fixed it.
So I remove some part of it, compiled it, test it - ok, still works, so it was the second thing I changed.
Just to be sure, let's revert it all back to the original and test it. Hm... it still works.
Probably I copied the wrong file or compiled file stayed the same.
I clean and recompile it all, copy again. And -- it still works. Wut? Even with original file from Plugin Updater it works.
Hm, so perhaps Steam servers got update and fixed their own issue. Ok, good.

... then I looked into the SVN log and saw unsane's commit from the night with message "Steam: reworked login".  ;D

Anyway, thanks unsane for fixing it  :THUMBS UP:

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #239 on: 28 05 2015, 07:18:05 »
 :D well then. Time to look into offline message retrieval? *hint hint* but yeah, I bet you were pretty surprised huh?