Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Localization

Spanish Translation

<< < (2/5) > >>

ghazan:
c-sanchez, your password emailed to you

c-sanchez:

--- Quote ---I dont see why you want to differentiate your translation though, there is no need to make a kind of fork.
You could just commit your changes to langpacks/spanish.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Agree with Wishmaster. Not need to do yet another spanish. Edit the one that is.
--- End quote ---

I have not thought about joining the current translation, and I do not want to overwrite the work of another translator, just want to do my own independent translation of the current.

--- Quote ---that's all that happened "extract" from the translation Miranda IM. I believe that the translation must be complete.

Therefore I beg you replace in file = HEAD =. txt string 'Author-email: jerbifor@tut.by' and instead to add the link to this topic.

--- End quote ---

I have not used nothing of the translation of Miranda IM, this translation is entirely mine from scratch based on the English svn.
It can be seen in the same thank Robert Posel ( Robyer ) for explaining how.

Now, if you believe it is better to join the translations, for me there is no problem.
not do it because I confused when translating.

--- Quote ---Glad that he got its own interpreter.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, but i no understand this.

--- Quote ---c-sanchez, your password emailed to you
--- End quote ---
Thank you very much.

I apologize if i do something wrong interpret.

Best regards.

watcher:

--- Quote from: c-sanchez on 07 12 2013, 19:50:25 ---Glad that he got its own interpreter.
--- End quote ---

I think that he meant "maintainer".

Wishmaster:
Hi, we never had a spanish translator. The file was generated by Jerbifor from Miranda IM langpack, so you can safely overwrite it.

watcher:
Agree with Wishmaster, this spanish langpack we have -  is outdated and can be safely modified in any way that native speaker/maintainer wants - there is nothing to break.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version