Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Miranda NG general talk

<< < (2/4) > >>

kaomot:
Any news concerning this topic?

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: kaomot on 16 12 2013, 22:47:59 ---Any news concerning this topic?

--- End quote ---
Well no, not yet. I looked into it and I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Everything is escaped properly.

Is it always the same contact affected? Does the folder C:\Miranda Folder\Profiles\Avatars History\SKYPE_1\contactusername\ exist in that case?

You could create a BYTE value AvatarHistory/Debug and set it to 1, that might help to get more popups.

kaomot:
It happens to all contacts whose usernames have "live:username" prefixes. It doesn't happen to contacts who have regular usernames.

For every contact, the folder "...\MirandaFolder\Profiles\Avatars History\SKYPE_1\live_username" does exist, but all of them are just empty.

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: kaomot on 19 12 2013, 03:58:17 ---It happens to all contacts whose usernames have "live:username" prefixes. It doesn't happen to contacts who have regular usernames.

For every contact, the folder "...\MirandaFolder\Profiles\Avatars History\SKYPE_1\live_username" does exist, but all of them are just empty.

--- End quote ---
Well, so it cannot be due to their user names. Could you try what I asked above?
Do the original files exist?

Also do you use 32 or 64 bit version of Miranda NG?

kaomot:
I am using the 32 bit version.

The avatars are shown in the contacts' window, but I was not able to find them on "...\MirandaFolder\Profiles\MyProfile\AvatarCache\SKYPE_1\"

In that folder I can only find the avatars of the contacts who have regular Skype usernames. These ones are normally saved by the Avatar History plugin.

I noticed that the avatars saved on the cache are named after the contact's username. Now I guess that what is causing the problem is that Miranda is trying to save the avatars in the cache folder using ":", thus the file is not created in that folder and the error occurs.

I don't know how to do the thing you asked me to. If you still need it after this message, tell me how to do it, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version