Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Support/Help

Keep having to scroll to bottom of message window

<< < (3/4) > >>

xotek:
Possibly. How does one lock / unlock scrollback?

AnrDaemon:
The default key is F12 I believe. Doesn't look like it is customizable.

Vulpix:
Nah I know what you mean, that's to lock the chat log so as not to display new messages. Thit isn't it and tabsrmm will warn you with huge warning when you do enable that mode.

Robyer:
It probably happened for me too - right now for Jabber - when there were too many unseen messages. It showed window and scrollbar was above bottom, and whole window was "freezed", because it was somehow drawing/loading the nicklist (it was empty), after second it filled (at once) the nicks in nicklist and scrollbar jumped at the bottom.

EDIT: For IRC server window same behavior is happening at every time (on this miranda session). And there is also the freeze - right after opening it freezes for few seconds and scrollbar is not ocmpletely at the bottom, then it unfreezes (after 1-2 seconds) and then jumps at the bottom again.

I'd like to know what these freezes are... Or am I the only one with it?

Vulpix:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 12 01 2016, 15:54:24 ---It probably happened for me too - right now for Jabber - when there were too many unseen messages. It showed window and scrollbar was above bottom, and whole window was "freezed", because it was somehow drawing/loading the nicklist (it was empty), after second it filled (at once) the nicks in nicklist and scrollbar jumped at the bottom.

EDIT: For IRC server window same behavior is happening at every time (on this miranda session). And there is also the freeze - right after opening it freezes for few seconds and scrollbar is not ocmpletely at the bottom, then it unfreezes (after 1-2 seconds) and then jumps at the bottom again.

I'd like to know what these freezes are... Or am I the only one with it?

--- End quote ---

Seems like a different problem to me. I get no freeze or anything and the scrollbar doesn't scroll anywhere on its own. It just remains in some weird position randomly like you see on the initial recording.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version