Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Support/Help

Duplicated menu entries after upgrading from Miranda IM

<< < (3/3)

watcher:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 08 12 2013, 21:22:59 ---Ducados: Try to open "Options / Customize / Menus", select "MainMenu" and then click to "Reset", then "Apply" and then eventually restart of Miranda. That should help.
--- End quote ---

There are 2 Popup menus on a completely new profile with "Show entry in the Popup menu" option enabled in NewEventNotify (restart is required for this double menu to appear) . It's not because of IM <> NG upgrade.

I think solution for this would be somewhat similar to this and this, i just don't know how to implement it myself.

Robyer:

--- Quote from: watcher on 10 12 2013, 01:53:06 ---(restart is required for this double menu to appear)
--- End quote ---

Aha! That's why I didn't saw that :-) You were right about mentioned commits, I commited a fix just now.

watcher:
Cool! So it will arrive to Ducados with tomorrow's nightly build.

Ducados:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 10 12 2013, 19:04:08 ---Aha! That's why I didn't saw that :-) You were right about mentioned commits, I commited a fix just now.
--- End quote ---

That's why I missed it when I tried a clean profile. Thanks for the fix.

--- Quote from: watcher on 10 12 2013, 19:14:45 ---Cool! So it will arrive to Ducados with tomorrow's nightly build.
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  ;D

Post Merge: 10 12 2013, 19:24:59
--- Quote from: Ducados on 10 12 2013, 00:04:15 ---BTW, case sensitive searching in the DB seems broken here.
--- End quote ---

Unrelated, but has anyone looked into this? Can confirm? Should I open a new post about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version