Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Feature requests

IEHistoryW - plugin and Miranda NG

<< < (2/4) > >>

skitungen:

--- Quote from: White-Tiger on 19 08 2014, 11:03:01 ---so... you want something like this one attached?

--- End quote ---

Yes, just like that. But mostly incorporated in History++ so we have all the other features as well. Much more beautiful if history is displayed in the same manor as the chat, regarding styling of text and stuff. But, if it wont be with history++ I would rather use IEhistory than history++

::EDIT:: Since I use x64 it took sometime before I realized this was for 32bit ;)

White-Tiger:
well.. yep that one is for 32bit^^ porting it to 64bit takes more time and most likely adds new crashes :P
Besides IEHistory isn't by far as good as History++ is... it displays using IEView.. but that's it... No Bookmarks, no "Conversation"-list etc...

Also note, IEView wasn't meant to be used with lots of events... so using it for history is generally a bad idea. (as it will be damn slow)

edit:
64bit test build attached. (btw, could work with stable Miranda but is compiled for dev build :P)

edit II:
attachment moved to previous post

skitungen:

--- Quote from: White-Tiger on 19 08 2014, 13:02:38 ---Besides IEHistory isn't by far as good as History++ is... it displays using IEView.. but that's it... No Bookmarks, no "Conversation"-list etc...

--- End quote ---

With that in mind, is it possible to make just the events in History++ use same styling as IEView in chat dialog? My log tends to bulk up over time :] so the conversation-list is kind'a useful. But History++ just looks so darn ugly in my eyes that it almost hurts  >:( but I still love the devs for making this a free software and not caring about donations, so here's an E-beer to you all  :DRINK:

FredAC:
"With that in mind, is it possible to make just the events in History++ use same styling as IEView in chat dialog?"

That would be exactly the best option, if possible.

Thank you so much! Frederik

White-Tiger:
well.. not from my side :P History++ is written in Pascal and I'm not sure if there will be any developer that can and will add something like this^^

Otherwise using IEView in History++ is of course easier then writing a new history add-on... but History++ using Pascal complicates some things ;)

P.S. I think the IEHistory port is as stable as the original... though I didn't test 64bit. (first post updated)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version