Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

Miranda crash when ICQ status switched to online

<< < (2/2)

ghazan:
Comos,
sqlite error 11 means that a profile was corrupted (perhaps, because of the previous crashes)
you need to repair it by compacting, or better restore it, if you have a backup from Db_Autobackups

SQLITE error 11
Those lines should disappear from your network log before you can use Miranda without problems

Comos:

--- Quote from: ghazan on 21 11 2023, 18:24:09 ---Comos,
sqlite error 11 means that a profile was corrupted (perhaps, because of the previous crashes)
you need to repair it by compacting, or better restore it, if you have a backup from Db_Autobackups

SQLITE error 11
Those lines should disappear from your network log before you can use Miranda without problems

--- End quote ---

When I look closer it looks like the ICQ profile is completely trashed.I can see my server groups, but there are no contacts on any of them.Strange that this is not even synchronized from the server.My oldest profile backup is just 3 days old and that one is already trashed, so no way to restore it from here.I had a backup from old Miranda, when I had a problem with corrupted profile, but that one probably I have deleted some years ago.The ICQ list I should be able to restore it from my saved contact list, that is not a big deal, however the profile Im not sure, I can see that the ICQ message history is simply corrupted,where all contacts are threated as like ICQ_1.

ghazan:

--- Quote from: Comos on 21 11 2023, 22:18:28 ---My oldest profile backup is just 3 days old and that one is already trashed, so no way to restore it from here.
--- End quote ---
Well, at least you can import the existing profile into a new one: create a new profile, and the Import wizard will be immediately launched. Chose "Import everything", it will gather all existing info.

Also, you can try to download any program like SQLITE Studio and revive the profile manually using it

Comos:

--- Quote from: ghazan on 22 11 2023, 08:19:56 ---Well, at least you can import the existing profile into a new one: create a new profile, and the Import wizard will be immediately launched. Chose "Import everything", it will gather all existing info.

Also, you can try to download any program like SQLITE Studio and revive the profile manually using it

--- End quote ---

Ok, done.Message history is however gone (only in my corrupted DB backup), but ICQ got reimported so I see all the contacts.No database errors anymore.Over web icq I can see some message history, but probably fetching that is not supported by the client? ICQ seem to work fine now, no more crashes, do you need the netlog now for more debug?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version