Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Feature requests

Tox plugin

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vulpix:
Well as long as it is implemented and saves history in miranda's DB, I don't _really_ care if it needs to be reworked many times.

All I'm looking for is a chat protocol that people can easily go to from Skype.

I have completely stopped using skype when it got cut off. But what really is there now? I have most friends on steam and AIM (heh, yep) - and really, none of the steam protocols are ready for use.

Messages get duplicated or triplicated with weird behavior where each duplicate or triplicate has sequentially less letters starting from the first letter; or when you look at chat history, they appear as chinese or japanese characters - you cannot see/read anything. Especially links.

No idea what's going on in there, hehe.

Tox. Tox plz. I'll contribute financially if that helps, even a little bit.

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: Vulpix on 10 08 2014, 08:05:57 ---Messages get duplicated or triplicated with weird behavior where each duplicate or triplicate has sequentially less letters starting from the first letter; or when you look at chat history, they appear as chinese or japanese characters - you cannot see/read anything. Especially links.
--- End quote ---
You need to report it in Steam protocol thread. That would be more helpful then a donation.

watcher:

--- Quote from: Wishmaster on 10 08 2014, 09:01:01 ---You need to report it in Steam protocol thread. That would be more helpful then a donation.
--- End quote ---

+1

Vulpix:

--- Quote from: Wishmaster on 10 08 2014, 09:01:01 ---You need to report it in Steam protocol thread. That would be more helpful then a donation.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: watcher on 10 08 2014, 09:02:57 ---+1

--- End quote ---

http://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=1222.msg5836#msg5836 Done~

I worked somewhat-ish closely with Borkra back when Miranda NG was not a thing yet; mostly working with MSN / Skype. Only bug reports and logs, not actual coding.

I'll gladly help and supply any logs you need because I've been using Miranda forever and I'm not giving it up.

Vulpix:
So many updates in the dev feed for tox! I'm so excited ;~; Can't wait for it to be an actual protocol plugin!

@ all the devs - thank youuuuu!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version