Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > News

Database migration

<< < (3/12) > >>

riki:
Hello, I also updated and got the database converted automatically. I've got no error during the conversion.

Now Miranda seems to work, but there are some problems/strange things:

- I receive an error on every startup: "You can runly only one instance of CmdLine plugin".

- my profile.dat still has yesterday's modification date (the time of the update). Settings don't stick: I disabled the CmdLine plugin because of the error message, but it still remains active (and I get the error).

- sent messages don't go into history

- Miranda seems unable to receive new messages from Facebook. Also load history doesn't work anymore (it did work recently). I have incoming messages that show in the browser but not in Miranda.

I tried to update again, hoping to solve the problem. Nothing seems to have changed.

However, now updater says there are the following plugins to update, even if I do update they still show in the updater next time:

Plugins\Dbx_mdbx.dll
Plugins\Dbx_mmap.dll

I backed up my profile. Do you think I should revert to previous version temporarily? If so, how can I do that?

ghazan:

--- Quote from: ditomov on 26 03 2018, 09:12:53 ---Hi, after today's update, my metacontacts are bugged - all appear in contact list (clist nicer 0.9.2.4) as offline

--- End quote ---
all clist problems must have been fixed, new build is already uploaded

ghazan:

--- Quote from: riki on 26 03 2018, 10:47:48 ---Now Miranda seems to work, but there are some problems/strange things:
--- End quote ---
it seems that you have another instance of Miranda running into background. try to kill that process, update Miranda to the recent build and retry the import

riki:
Your remote diagnosis is spot on. You're a wizard  :o
Problem solved, thanks Ghazan!!  :DRINK:

amix:
Hi,
after the automatic database migration, yesterday, many things were chaotic and messed up here (especially contact-list related). I quit and restarted the app today, accepting all updates but upon restart, I got the attached dialogs (named in sequence in which they appeared). Here is the translation:

1. Order Number 493 not found in DLL
2. Can not open profile. Could not find matching database driver.

I quit, restarted again, but this time I got the message, that my profile is invalid. Also, when I start now, the Profile creation wizard pops up and shows my old profile as "Unknown format".

Thanks.

My plugin list (what other info do you need?):

WhoUsesMyFiles.dll
BASS/
Quotes/
AssocMgr.dll
AuthState.dll
AVS.dll
BasicHistory.dll
BuddyExpectator.dll
Clist_modern.dll
Clist_nicer.dll