Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

Base update stopped to work after today's update

<< < (4/5) > >>

Smiling Spectre:

--- Quote from: Vulpix on 29 09 2018, 17:15:16 ---If you install MsgExport, then go into miranda settings->History->Message Export, you can (on the contacts tab)

--- End quote ---
Ah! It's _there_! Thank you, found it.

Broken with the same "Assertion failed" though. It seems, some contacts are broken... Well, at least I can try to experiment with it.
---------
Later
---------
Yes, it's per contact, and I can see the place of error in History++ (Message export keep to export data just to this place, then broke). Theoretically speaking, I can circumvent it somehow...
...But there is other problem appeared: if I have the same contact in the several protocols, it exports everything into the same one file, with header of one, first protocol. I can circumvent it by renaming contacts manually - but I think it worth to fix it in future plugin releases. :)

Vulpix:
Actually the plugin is fairly sophisticated and indispensable. It already offers this functionality - you can specify it using the variables.

Smiling Spectre:

--- Quote from: Vulpix on 30 09 2018, 19:13:07 ---Actually the plugin is fairly sophisticated and indispensable. It already offers this functionality - you can specify it using the variables.

--- End quote ---
My fault. :( I totally could find it myself.

Thank you for explanation!

Just in case I missed something else: what "clear" in context menu means? And is there way to un-tick everything? (So far I use mouse selection - export, but with ticks it would be slightly more transparent... if I could select needed contacts between three hundreds).

dartraiden:
Also you can try our new mdbx_dump and mdbx_load tools

Just update to development version, open command promt in Miranda folder and use:

--- Code: ---mdbx_dump.exe -n -a -f 1.tmp "path/to/corrupted.dat"
mdbx_load.exe -n -f 1.tmp repaired.dat
del 1.tmp
--- End code ---

This extract as much data as possible from the corrupted.dat to text file and build repaired.dat

Smiling Spectre:
I will try that, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version