Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Support/Help

Can't find option to make contact floating.

(1/3) > >>

Amarok:
May I ask how can it be, that I can't find option to make specific contact floating? I have only option in main menu, to make all floating contact hidden.

Goraf:
Could you be more specific about what option in main menu are you talking about? I personally don't know which option do you have in mind and where to find it. Also tell us at least which contact list plugin do you use.

Never heard about floating contact (not contacts) and don't know what purpose would it be in having such.

Amarok:
Contact list I am using is clist_modern.
Please, take a look https://ibb.co/cs1Shx.
Here's the option that in English is "Hide all thumbs", but in my native language (Polish) is "Hide floating contacts". I remember from the pre-NG version, that I've indeed had such possiblity, to drag contacts outside from contact list and place them anywhere on desktop and I'd really like to have this feature now...

dartraiden:
Try to install FltContacts plugin

Goraf:
That menu item you are showing is from FltContacts plugin actually. But I'm unable to make it work (regression?) You were asking how to make one contact floating and that kinda lost me.

In ClistModern you can make all contacts floating with "Main menu->Frames->My contacts->Floating mode" (you may need to enable its title too to be able to drag it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version