Author Topic: Facebook Group Chats  (Read 2540 times)

Offline mreizinho

Facebook Group Chats
« on: 28 11 2016, 16:45:08 »
From a few days now, every time someone adds me to a new group chat, a new 'unknown contact' appears in the contact list:

Followed by this error:

And whenever someone send a message to that particular group chat, the following error happens:

I've tried DB Checker, deleting account and creating again, stable version plugin, developer versions plugin, etc. to no avail.

Does someone have the same problem? Any idea of what happened?

The strangest thing is that an older chat group that I've joined in the past works flawless:

Offline Robyer

Re:Facebook Group Chats
« Reply #1 on: 30 11 2016, 09:05:31 »
It's problem in plugin, I need to fix it but I haven't got time for that yet. I expect it can't load ThreadID of the newly created chatrooms, so maybe adding it manually would solve it (just potential workaround for current situation, until I fix it).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline mreizinho

Re: Facebook Group Chats
« Reply #2 on: 30 11 2016, 11:41:57 »
Thank you very much for the reply.

I've tried to add the ThreadID with database editor++ and it worked. Well, sort of...

No more error when opening the chat room but also no users in it. Even so, if I sent a message through Miranda it appears in facebook website. If someone sends me a message, a new 'unknown contact' window appears with all the users and the message that was sent. The users in this window are not identified by their nickname.

I'll guess I'll wait for your fix.