Author Topic: Skypeweb  (Read 7076 times)

Offline Robyer

Re: Skypeweb
« Reply #15 on: 25 11 2016, 15:02:10 »
Just go through all settings and you will find option for that. Or try it in clean Miranda first, with popup plugin only, and you'll find it easier.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline David

« Reply #16 on: 25 11 2016, 16:32:04 »
Look i remained with this (see attached) and i modified everything without success....

THX

D.

Offline Robyer

Re:Skypeweb
« Reply #17 on: 25 11 2016, 17:04:24 »
Don't search for popups. Go through ALL settings. Each plugin can have own timeout setting ANYWHERE.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline David

« Reply #18 on: 25 11 2016, 19:30:49 »
Don't search for popups. Go through ALL settings. Each plugin can have own timeout setting ANYWHERE.

Mind to do me a favour?...when u have 5 min free...go there and check it out...trust me it's not there...i went through more than a couple
of time...and did not find anything relevant... :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Robyer

« Reply #19 on: 25 11 2016, 19:44:30 »
Options / Popups / Event notifications
That should be it: https://ctrlv.cz/aEnc

And make sure you have corectly set on same page at the bottom of that top list options for "Remove popups under following conditions".

Offline David

« Reply #20 on: 26 11 2016, 11:03:23 »
OH! :o

i definitely overlooked that option...!!!!!! You know it start with "text" "background" and i thought it was related
to the popups looks!!!!!

Chat empty now..but i let u know monday if it work!!! :DRINK:

THX!!!!! ;D

D.

Offline David

« Reply #21 on: 28 11 2016, 13:53:05 »
Robyer....Oh YEAH...really working! :DRINK:

THX!

David!!!

Offline Ratha

« Reply #22 on: 04 02 2017, 19:02:16 »
Recently I got an email with the message below. Since I don't have Skype installed on my desktop other than via Miranda, Id assume that this was a generic message but wanted to make sure that Miranda's Skype plugin wouldnt be affected by whatever happens on March 1st / or that if it might be that someone knew about it before it happened.

"Update Skype to keep staying in touch
The time has come. From March 1, you may no longer be able to sign into the version of Skype on your computer. To keep talking with your family and friends, please update to the latest version. It only takes a few minutes and all your contacts and conversations will be right there when you sign in."

Offline Robyer

Re:Skypeweb
« Reply #23 on: 05 02 2017, 10:16:47 »
Ratha, SkypeWeb plugin uses web interface, so it shouldn't be affected at all.