Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

work on miranda-ng for money

(1/11) > >>

sss123next:
Hi all. i think many old users remember me. For those who do not know, in past i have created icqj plus mod for miranda-im with small group of developers. I have created new_gpg for miranda-im for money, later i have ported it to miranda-ng and currently i supporting it here. Also i have created few small plugins and few modifications of large plugins. I also have unofficially participated in designing miranda-im from time to time. I have created few large closed project for internal use with miranda-im as core component (project are closed and unavailable for public, but still use today).
Currently i do not have paid work so i propose to work on miranda-ng for money.
workflow acceptable for me:
1. we discuss features which you need.
2. i will discuss with developnent team if they accept this features to be implemented.
3. we discuss the amount of payment and time of development.
all my code will be uploaded in main miranda-ng repository under gpl license.
if you want some closed plugin or miranda based project for internal use, it is possible but it will cost much.

P.S. sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language

Tragen:
How about OMEMO encryption?
Perhaps there are a lot of users waiting for it and some of them want to spend money for it?

http://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=4378.0

sss123next:
i will read about it.

sss123next:
omemo looks interesting, well documented, resaerching it. but it depends on few other xep's, so i should talk to ghazan and oyher jabber developers about it first.

Thug:
Whatsapp protocol is in development hell right now. Personally I would pay if someone managed to make it possible to merely chat at least. There are many users who need it. Perhaps a kickstarter platform may help you in your plans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version