, for ideas people want/need you can see our UserVoice account
. I'm not sure how these users would be willing to pay for that though But I would like to see greatly improved SmileyAdd plugin
* Rewritted support for "custom smileys" / stickers (like these on FB/VK/Skype...)
* Ability to use more smiley categories / smiley packs at once (like having tabs/categories in smileyadd selector window, to have basic smileypack + unicode emojis. And/or seeing smileys in categories and not in one whole list.)
* Maybe even integrated support for unicode emojis (user would select single smileypack for emojis and they will be showed and available to pick in selector window for any protocol/contact)
* Automatic downloading of custom smiley packs / stickers from internet (again, like on Facebook where there are many different Stickers categories to select and send from)
* Maybe rework smiley selector window to be more like Skype one - with big smiley preview at the top and list of static smileys in categories at the bottom.