Author Topic: How to add an alert sound event when contact goes offline ?  (Read 3055 times)

Offline alsten

Hello,

Could you please tell me if it is possible to add a sound event alert when a contact gets offline. In the sound options it is possible to add a sound event alert when the contact gets online, but strangely not when he goes offline :

I look everywhere but don't find a solution so far. For example I try the plugin XSoundNotify or try actman but don't find a way to addd that specicif sound event alert.

Does it exist a plugin for that or a way to add it somehow ?

Thank you for your help

Offline White-Tiger

• Developer
  • SendSS maintainer
Re: How to add an alert sound event when contact goes offline ?
« Reply #1 on: 01 08 2015, 15:49:50 »
you're right... that's weird... I thought I've used something like that with Miranda IM some years back...
Anyway.. you might try to install LastSeen as that seems to offer something like that. Or those different status notify plugins might work as well.

Offline watcher

« Reply #2 on: 01 08 2015, 18:08:19 »
NewXstatusNotify:

Spoiler
[close]
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline alsten.

« Reply #3 on: 01 08 2015, 20:07:37 »
Thank you very much White-Tiger and watcher. I have tried Lastseen that add some sound events, including the one i was looking for, as you said and that works well. But NewXstatusNotify is exactly what i needed as it is done to manage notifications when a contact status change, making a different sound and/or popup for each status state, replacing the basic one included in Miranda. So I have choosen this one which is perfect.

Thank you again for your kind help and reactivity.