Author Topic: SkypeWeb protocol  (Read 182060 times)

Offline Vulpix

Re: SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #270 on: 02 02 2017, 14:43:38 »
@robyer? Seems maybe this is something specific to groupchats; ghazan was making some changes to how groupchats work recently I believe. Worth checking out?
@David - update the ticket on github with these findings, people (devs) are more likely to notice! :)

Offline Robyer

« Reply #271 on: 02 02 2017, 16:33:10 »
David, create proper and complete version info, please - http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Version_information

Vulpix, I checked, ghazan's changes are unrelated. In gropchats it should eat only % chars, so it must be encoded with another %. But not apostrophe. Could you please verify how it works in groupchats?
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline David

« Reply #272 on: 02 02 2017, 17:42:56 »
@robyer
@Vulpix

just a reminder that the issue started to reappear again after one of the last updates...
because it was fixed after a post i made 2/3 months ago

THX

David

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #273 on: 02 02 2017, 18:39:11 »
@robyer, I'll try, but I have no groupchats so I'll have to experiment :p moreover it needs to be a groupchat with someone who uses an apple device I believe :D

Offline viper

« Reply #274 on: 17 02 2017, 12:52:46 »
Hmm
I've updated to the latest skypeweb (dev 28/01 build date grabbed from http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:SkypeWeb)

According to the log authentication etc go correctly..
But then I get disconnected

log ends with :
Code: [Select]
function _skype_add_action(name, event) {
    if (typeof _omniture_add_action != 'undefined') {
        _omniture_add_action(name, event);
    }
    if (typeof _we
[23:47:09 1454] [SKYPE_2] (02D1C770:520) Data received
dcs_add_action != 'undefined') {
        _wedcs_add_action(name, event);
    }
}
/*]]>*/</script></div></body></html>
[23:47:09 1454] [SKYPE_2] (02D1C770:520) Connection closed internal
[23:47:09 1454] [SKYPE_2] (02D1C770:4294967295) Connection closed
[23:47:09 1454] [SKYPE_2] CSkypeProto::SetStatus: changing status from 1 to 40071

Is this a new error or am I doing something wrong?
Oddly.. with Pidgin this worked for me out of the box :/ ..
Same account, some login info..

Which is a shame.. because the way I see it .. Pidgin is the poor men's MirandaNG  ;D ..
But for the life of me I can't get SkypeWeb to login. :(

Offline Robyer

« Reply #275 on: 17 02 2017, 13:46:28 »
SkypeWeb wasn't touched for a while. It's good that it works in Pidgin, so we can check and fix if there are some API differences.
Just don't forget to create bug ticket on our Github (it doesn't exists for this problem yet).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Lizard

« Reply #276 on: 14 03 2017, 13:25:50 »
If MSN Login with SkypeWeb would work, I'd really use the plugin, coz most of my contacts have an old MSN account  :-\ :'( :THUMBS UP:
If I was a Miranda dev, I'd kick MSN plugin and use SkypeWeb instead .....
« Last Edit: 14 03 2017, 13:27:27 by Lizard »

Offline veryverygood

« Reply #277 on: 03 04 2017, 14:21:36 »
This topic is dedicated to SkypeWeb protocol development and alpha-testing.
SkypeWeb wasn't touched for a while

This plugin works on Windows, but it has a HUGE and UNSOLVED PROBLEM.
He does not check messages that have been sent in offline.
In the pidgin plugin, it works well, too, but it checks messages that were sent in offline

I very much ask the developers to look at the source code and copy this function into the Miranda plug-in skipping, because in essence this is all that is missing here and that really is VERY NECESSARY for a good job

again. I ask any developer, add the function of checking messages sent offline in skype. Now it is not there, all that was sent to offline is not visible and for testing it is necessary to run the usual version

In the Skype4pidgin the problem is solved, you can see the source code and add
Do it please

i like miranda, i do not want to use pidgin and this pidgin plugin does not have very nice reports from virustotal, so I ask developers to add it to skypeweb for miranda, so that everyone can use it

this page skype4pidgin in github
https://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin/tree/master/skypeweb

this source, dll and description
https://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin/releases

Miranda is the good messenger, but this defect really really would like to be solved
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, developers - solve this problem. A huge request
« Last Edit: 03 04 2017, 14:26:52 by veryverygood »

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #278 on: 03 04 2017, 14:51:33 »
Miranda's web skype definitely fetches offline messages.

Make sure you have it enabled in account options.

Options->Network->Skype (or internal skypeweb name)->automatic message synchronization.

Check, save and relog. Everything should be working.

Offline veryverygood

« Reply #279 on: 03 04 2017, 22:07:34 »
Miranda's web skype definitely fetches offline messages.

Make sure you have it enabled in account options.

Options->Network->Skype (or internal skypeweb name)->automatic message synchronization.

Check, save and relog. Everything should be working.

no no no.

I set these values. And put a notification on new messages.
But they do not come from people I did not add.
Do not receive notification of the application
I tested about 5 accounts with all versions of plugins and versions of Miranda
It really is. If the user is not logged in to me and I have not accepted the request, the messages do not come to offline

If a person is not authorized and is not in the contact list, and the application is not accepted for its addition, the message does not come
But the application for addition does not come.

i use 0.95.5 alpha build 16380 x64
0.95.5 build 17337 x64 
and all version skypeweb plugin

why?
« Last Edit: 03 04 2017, 22:11:56 by veryverygood »

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #280 on: 04 04 2017, 14:11:57 »
That is a completely different issue. You are not talking about offline messages, but about friend requests.

Indeed, friend requests do not work right now. https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/issues/732

Offline messages work. Friend requests do not - so subsequently neither do offline messages from people who have not been added.

The following users thanked this post: veryverygood

Offline G.K.

« Reply #281 on: 09 04 2017, 10:18:56 »
Well. For me the issue is strange. Offline message load by themselves but they don't alert when i login in miranda. To know about them i must open the chatbox.
How could i fix that?
Thank you.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #282 on: 09 04 2017, 10:27:38 »
There is another setting in the protocol menu - "always notify as unread for all incoming messages". Make sure it is enabled.

Offline SpinalBlood

« Reply #283 on: 13 04 2017, 15:05:00 »
Hi, I noticed this problem since a while now but I never posted it here

Sometimes, when going from offline to online, online users are reported as offline. But in the real Skype they are online. Sometimes I have to retry several times before them being reported as online. This problem seems to affect every user, so its either all the online users showed online, or none of them

I'm not sure what would happen if they try to write me, but I tried to send a message once and it worked, so I wasn't really disconnected

Offline veryverygood

« Reply #284 on: 16 04 2017, 04:34:27 »
That is a completely different issue. You are not talking about offline messages, but about friend requests.

Indeed, friend requests do not work right now. https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/issues/732

Offline messages work. Friend requests do not - so subsequently neither do offline messages from people who have not been added.

Yes, looked. I will only once again remind you of what I wrote above. That in the skype4pidgin plug-in this problem is solved and you can see the source code there.
Perhaps this will help in solving the problem
I clarified this in a query there, can someone else help too
« Last Edit: 16 04 2017, 04:37:29 by veryverygood »