Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

Omegle protocol

(1/6) > >>

Dimsok:
I have seen that plugin has updated recently a few times. Where i can the the log of changes? And i would ask of it's developer - is it possible to implement captcha input in miranda? And is it possible to make some buttons, for example connect instead of inputting /new etc?

Robyer:

--- Quote from: Dimsok on 25 12 2014, 08:33:29 ---I have seen that plugin has updated recently a few times. Where i can the the log of changes?
--- End quote ---
Here: http://trac.miranda-ng.org/log/trunk/protocols/Omegle , you can also use RSS channel (from same page) for getting these changes immediatelly to your rss/email reader.

--- Quote from: Dimsok on 25 12 2014, 08:33:29 ---And i would ask of it's developer - is it possible to implement captcha input in miranda? And is it possible to make some buttons, for example connect instead of inputting /new etc?

--- End quote ---
Yes, captcha should be possible - same as I did it in Facebook plugin.
Yes, buttons are possible, at least in TabSRMM, I wanted to do it already but never finished it. Also I should add items into contact menu of that contact (chatroom).

Could you create feature requests on our tracker (one for captcha, other for buttons, etc.) so we won't forget about it? I don't have time to implement it in near weeks or months though...

Dimsok:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 25 12 2014, 09:57:50 ---I don't have time to implement it in near weeks or months though...

--- End quote ---

Hope not in near years

Robyer:

--- Quote from: Dimsok on 25 12 2014, 15:06:27 ---Hope not in near years

--- End quote ---
After my exams in school I should have time for that (in february). So if you remind me then, it won't take years :-)

(or anyone else can do it and send me a patch, I'll gladly merge it)

Dimsok:
Good, Hope you will get the highest scores, but will not be too much  :DRINK: cause of it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version