Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > News

Skype plugin based on SkypeKit is dead

(1/3) > >>

watcher:
Skype plugin based on SkypeKit  stopped working today (as was promised  by Microsoft). We will keep it for about a month, so users can export history or whatever they want to do with it. Then plugin will be banned by Miranda core and deleted by PluginUpdater from Plugins folder.

FredAC:
Hi,

could you please put a new version of the Miranda NG IM Updater http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:IM_Updater/de?

The current version replaces a former Skype-Classic-Plugin by the SkypeKit.

I currently want to change from Miranda IM to Miranda NG - so it would be perfect if a new version of the IM Updater would make a change keeping the Skype-Classic-Plugin easier (otherwise i have to reconfigure the classic-plugin...).

Would be very helpful! Thank you very much!
Frederik

skitungen:
This crap makes me a sad panda :[

watcher:

--- Quote from: FredAC on 06 08 2014, 16:10:06 ---I currently want to change from Miranda IM to Miranda NG - so it would be perfect if a new version of the IM Updater would make a change keeping the Skype-Classic-Plugin easier (otherwise i have to reconfigure the classic-plugin...).
--- End quote ---

Done.

NibbleByte:
Sad news really... :-/
How can I convert (if possible) my Skype contacts to SkypeClassic. By convert I mean keeping their history and other settings the same? If I just add the SkypeClassic plugin, the result is I get every skype contact duplicated, one from Skype, one from SkypeClassic, without histroy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version