Author Topic: SkypeWeb protocol  (Read 189498 times)

Offline SirNasso

Re: SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #420 on: 13 02 2024, 17:30:01 »
You are almost right. What webpage do you mean redirected? And I reciieve the notification in the app to authorize the login, but by that time Miranda has disconnected. And when I try the new connection, it just sends another confirmation, but is not enough time for it to appear in the app for me to confirm. SO if I approve the login in the app, it doesn't matter, because that login attempt is no longer valid. So I was wondering if there is a way to increase the time which MIranda waits before it drops the connection.

Offline SirNasso

« Reply #421 on: 02 03 2024, 11:18:16 »
I guess there is no easy fix for this problem? And I don't want to risk the security of my account. So, for now, the use of Miranda becomes almost non-existant. And that is a sad day. After those many, many years of using it.

Offline ghazan

« Reply #422 on: 05 03 2024, 14:45:01 »
What webpage do you mean redirected?
Some page inside your cabinet at auth.live.com. It contains a java script, which is executed by a browser
In theory Miranda can try to find some info by regexp and display a message that you should do smth

Offline SirNasso

« Reply #423 on: 09 03 2024, 15:13:14 »
Sadly I can't understand everything you said there. But from I did understand, I don't think that there is something I can do about it. Or if there is, just say it, and I will do it.
« Last Edit: 12 03 2024, 06:24:36 by SirNasso »

Offline SirNasso

« Reply #424 on: 30 03 2024, 12:17:57 »
So, still, mirandaNG is useless for skype account, which has two-factor authentication enabled.